Contact us

Are you renting a poorly maintained Council or Housing Association property?

UK tenants are receiving ££££'s in compensation. Find out how much you can claim & finally get the issues fixed.

Damp | Mould | Leaks | Faulty Boilers | Broken Windows

Check if you can claim

It only takes 30 seconds to complete our short form, find out if you qualify to make a disrepair claim.

We're sorry, we can't help you.

Good News!

We can help you, we just need a few details...

How it Works

Let us find out a bit more about your circumstances.

One our our specialist assessors will contact you to discuss your claim.

Provide us with photos of the disrepair in your home.

We’ll do all the hard work for you from there.

What can you claim for?

If any of the below apply to you, you could be eligible for compensation.

Check if you can claim

Complete our short form to check eligibility.

Frequenty asked questions

To successfully bring a claim, you need to prove that:

  • Your home suffers from actionable defects; and
  • Your landlord has knowledge of the actionable defects; and
  • Your landlord has failed to remedy them within a reasonable period of time;

Section 11 of the Landlord & Tenant Act 1985 is one of the main ways in which a repairing obligation is imposed upon landlords; but this does not require your landlord to improve the property or to remedy inherent design defects;

You may have sent your landlord e-mails or texts or even telephoned them multiple times. If you don’t have any evidence of complaints, we should be able to obtain copies of your housing file from your landlord to see if any complaints have been recorded.

The legal test is a ‘reasonable time’. Generally speaking ‘urgent’ disrepair would mean that if you have no heat or water, and would need to be dealt with almost immediately.

In regard to Housing Disrepair claims you have 6 years to make a claim from the date the disrepair was first reported to your landlord. In regard to personal injury claims you have a shorter 3 year deadline to issue court proceedings. In regard to a child under 18, the 3 year limit does not begin until the child’s 18th birthday i.e. until their 21st Birthday.

Subscribe your email

Subscribe your email to stay up to date

By clicking “Subscribe”, you consent to receive e-mails from with news about marketing. You can always withdraw your consent by clicking the unsubscribe link in the messages you receive. See privacy policy.


Antony Hodari Holdings Limited is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority, registration number 569572. Our VAT number is 135 5784 92.

**Typically, customers pay up to 25% of the amount recovered as a success fee toward the solicitor’s cost on a successful claim. Termination fees may apply in the event that you terminate the agreement with your solicitor outside of the cancellation period.

Antony Hodari Solicitors is a trading name of Antony Hodari Holdings Limited, a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 08098734 at registered address 83 Fountain Street, Manchester, M2 2EE.


Allow us to help

Please send us an enquiry and we will contact you shortly.
I confirm I have read and agree with the terms of the Privacy Policy and by submitting my enquiry I consent to Antony Hodari Solicitors contacting me by either phone, email, SMS or post in relation to this enquiry.