1. These terms and conditions supersede all previous terms and conditions in relation to this scheme.
2. Subject to compliance with all the terms of this Agreement, Antony Hodari Solicitors will, at their discretion, pay you a fee for recommending clients to us.
3. The fee is £250.00 for Housing Disrepair Claims and £200 for Environmental Protection Act (“EPA”) claims.
4. Antony Hodari Solicitors reserve the right at its absolute discretion to amend this fee from time to time without notice.
5. The fee will only be paid in cases which we accept.
6. No fee shall be payable to you until
a. Housing Disrepair Cases:
We accept the case and there has been an offer of settlement including damage to the property above £1000 or that there is an offer for general damages above £1000.
b. EPA Cases:
There is either an offer of settlement made by the defendant or the Court finds in favour of our client
7. You or your friend/family member must email photographs of the disrepair and the client must contact us directly. We are prohibited by law from making payment if you supply the client details to us. They must tell us of the recommendation within 7 days of contacting us.
8. You are an individual established client of the firm and are not acting in the course of any business when making a recommendation. You are not involved in claims management. The scheme will apply only to your friends and family and must not be offered to people you do not know.
9. You will not recommend any clients to us who have been identified by your advertising, or producing any publicity in relation to this scheme.
10. You will not ‘cold call’ potential clients or participate in activity which would put Antony Hodari Solicitors in breach of the Solicitors Code of Conduct (https://www.sra.org.uk/solicitors/standards-regulations/code-conduct-solicitors/).
11. Our advice to any recommended client will be impartial and not affected or influenced by the recommendation by you.
12. We will not be able to update you on your recommended client’s case, our duty of confidentiality prevents this.
13. We will inform clients when a fee has been paid to you.
14. You must inform the recommended client that you will receive a fee and the amount of that fee for recommending our services.
15. We will not pay you for more than 10 recommendations in any calendar year.
16. We both acknowledge that no element of the fee relates to any personal injury which may or may not be connected with a housing case.
17. We may terminate this agreement at any time.
18. There will be no fee payable if the recommended client, or Antony Hodari Solicitors terminates their retainer prior to settlement of the claim.