Welcome to Antony Hodari Solicitors

If you are a council or housing association tenant who has suffered damages to your rented home due to disrepair, we could help you claim £1,000’s in damages.

We help with:

Leaking, Damp and Mould, Rats or Mice, Broken Boilers, etc

Simply fill in the form below and we will be in touch as soon as possible.