Have you suffered or are suffering with Personal Injury?
Accidents happen but if you are injured and it was not your fault, it is only fair that you should be compensated for pain, suffering and inconvenience incurred.
You’re entitled to claim against another party, whether that is your employer, a colleague at work, another driver, a shop owner or a local authority – if they have failed in their duty of care to prevent injury to others, it may be possible to claim compensation.
An accident at work can be serious and costly. If you’ve been injured and it wasn’t your fault talk to one of our advisors. Perhaps it was due to:
- Slipping, tripping or falling
- Lack of training, safety guards or procedures
- Being hit by a falling object
- Becoming caught in machinery
- Exposure to noxious fumes or chemicals
- Excessive loud noise affecting your hearing
If you have suffered Personal Injury that was not your fault, call to see how we can assist you with making a claim.